Friday, September 24, 2010

Wedding Progress

Well I think I've found my dress. I will not post it just in case Cameron sees it though. But finding my dress has sparked an interest collecting other things for the wedding. So far I've got our cake topper. It's so cute. I guess we are going with a bird theme. Didn't plan for it, just kinda happened.
I'm waiting for my Dad to do a pretty sketch of love birds for our invitations then I can get started on those. Right now with painting I'm trying to duplicate a Sunflower into a painting for a friend of mine. It's hard though because the canvas is 18x18 and the picture is a 4x6. So how do I add on two inches of something?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh and by the way the eggs I ordered have Cam on one and Chris on the other. So we can keep them and like put them on our christmas tree or something. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have the Love birds done this weekend for you tow Love birds.

    ReplyDelete